Last time I visited Seattle I noticed an abundance of people all sporting around town while wearing a laptop messenger bag. I think that I really like them!!
Not a backpack and not a purse – just the perfect combination. Besides filling them with my handy dandy laptop they would be perfect for filling with my beach basics. CSN Stores has asked me to do another review in the near future so maybe a new bag is in the cards!?
During the warmer months I keep a bag filled with all my essential beach items and place it by the back door so that it’s ready to throw into the Jeep at a moments notice. There are certain ‘staple’ items that always find their way back each year; however it’s always fun searching for new things too…
Even though it’s January, I’m getting my beach bag ready early (wishful thinking!) and here are some of my favorite things. And no, I’m not being compensated by any of these companies – these are the actual products that I use and am personally recommending them to you…The tunic cover-up is going to be a new purchase for this year – isn’t it cute?
Beach Bag Shopping List…
- Burt’s Beeswax Lip Balm
- Bare Minerals Makeup with SPF 15
- Flip Flops
- BluBlocker© Sun Glasses
- Tilley Hat
- A BareSkin© Beach Towel
- Canon PowerShot A550 Digital Camera
- Banana Boat Ultramist Sunblock Sport Spf 30
- Printed Stainless Steel Water Bott
- Gauze Cover-Up
Have you visited our Premier sponsors lately?
- Cottage Coastal Store – providing handcrafted cottage & coastal home accents
- The Seashell Collection – Beach-Inspired Home Accessories
- Ocean Offerings – Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.
Join Us and Get Social!